Saturday, October 31, 2020

GR 213U DRIVER

You must find and remove it. Holux GRU user manual. When I first tried it out at home the unit worked fine twice. Is there another computer you could try it on? The computer freezes about 2 seconds after I plug in the device.
Uploader: JoJole
Date Added: 7 August 2013
File Size: 49.20 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 96644
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I now have the maping software and other software that works with the GPS, maping and other technical software for my work.

Holux GRU & Windows 7 HP Bit - Laptop GPS World

This driver stated it supported Windows 7 Bit versions. Downloading to your computer - You can also download the user gd Holux GRU to your computer and keep it in your files. Device Manager does not display devices that are not connected to the Windows XP-based computer That's the way to do it in XP but you can try it in Windows 7 and see if it works.

Maybe a search for 'prolific' or 'holux' will track it down. Originally Posted by garybech I finally uninstalled the driver went into Device manager and brought up the driver tab of the red X'd device and clicked Uninstall and was presented with the opportunity to check a box to physically remove the drivers from the system, which I did. Additional satellites in view information must be sent in subsequent sentences.

Maybe for MicroSnot but I'll never now.

Holux Technology, Inc. | Download Center

Personally I cannot give it any stars at all. For your convenience If looking br the Holux GRU user manual directly on this website is not convenient for you, there are two possible solutions: They love it too. At the time I had it my system detected it and received data but I had not gotten the maping software working at the gg on a new laptop and system. Holux is the chipest and simple way to have navigation with Garmin mobile PC.

I rebooted again then plugged the device back into the USP port that worked that worked a few minutes before and the computer froze. When I went to the Device Manager I couldn't locate the driver.

Holux GR-213U Handheld

I think well priced. Thanks again Terry, I can't get to that point because whenever I plug it in my computer freezes. Summary of the content on the page No. The only ones I know for sure that don't use it are the Microsoft ones Pharos and Navation At least 3 of them 21u3 purchased one.

Holux GR-213u

The Grr navigator also re-acquire satellite signals in ms. I uninstalled the previous driver and installed the new driver file but Device manager still said it couldn't install the driver. I finally uninstalled the driver went into Device manager and brought up the driver tab of the red X'd device and clicked Uninstall and was presented with the opportunity to check a box to physically remove the drivers from the system, which I did.

123u

This positioning application meets strict needs such as car navigation, mapping, surveying, security, agriculture and so on. It communicates with other electronic utilities via compatible dual-channel through USB interface and 2213u critical satellite data by built—in backu. Ken, I also did what you suggested and the commands worked.

Then I took the computer out for a test run in my car to see if everything was OK. Gf PS - I tried it and that laptop recognized it right away. Next I emailed Holux's tech support and they emailed me a driver newer than the one on their web site. Warranty The GRU is warranted to be free from defects in material and f. I also sent an e-mail to Holux Tech Support.

The receiver has been assigned COM3 and works perfectly. There is obviously something about the particular driver you have that Win7 64 bit objects to and the driver is still somewhere on your computer. I installed the driver you suggested but I can't even get to the point where the computer can see the device.

I plugged the device into one that I was pretty sure I did't use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HP 656C WIN 7 DRIVER

I am using windows 7. Use that in the above case milo My laptop, at one time did install the drivers, now it will not accept it. Originally ...